Ovation Healthcare is proud to partner with hospitals that share our commitment to patient safety and quality improvement. One of the many ways we support our clients is by identifying areas where improvements in patient safety can be made, and developing tailored solutions that address their unique challenges and needs.
We value the Leapfrog survey because it provides an objective assessment of a hospital’s safety practices. By conducting the survey and analyzing the results, hospitals can determine areas of strength and weakness, and develop targeted improvement plans tailored to their unique needs.
Cadence Clinical Services can help hospitals improve their Leapfrog score by providing expert guidance on survey preparation, data collection and analysis, and improvement planning. Our ongoing coaching and support can help hospitals sustain progress and achieve long-term success in improving patient safety. By guiding hospitals through the survey process, we help them identify areas for improvement, which is critical to integrating patient safety processes and thus, a high Leapfrog score.
Today, we are thrilled to recognize and celebrate the outstanding commitment to patient safety demonstrated by some of the hospitals we have had the honor of partnering with. By prioritizing patient safety, these hospitals have achieved the highest level of recognition by earning a Leapfrog Safety Grade of A:
- Deaconess Midtown Hospital, Evansville, IN
- Kingman Regional Medical Center, Kingman, AZ
- East Jefferson General Hospital, Metairie, LA
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Vincennes, IN
- Mad River Community Hospital, Arcata, CA
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital, Punxsutawney, PA
- Monroe County Hospital, Monroeville, AL
- Magnolia Regional Medical Center, Magnolia, AR
- Claiborne Memorial Medical Center, Homer, LA
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota, FL
- HCA Florida West Hospital, Pensacola, FL
We’re also eager to acknowledge the dedication to patient safety demonstrated by our partner hospitals that achieved a Safety Grade of B:
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, IL
- Wooster Community Hospital, Wooster, OH
- Bartlett Regional Hospital, Juneau, AK
- Deaconess Henderson Hospital, Henderson, KY
- Lane Regional Medical Center, Zachary, LA
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, Olney, IL
- Van Wert Health, Van Wert, OH
- Three Rivers Medical Center, Louisa, KY
- Martin General Hospital, Williamston, NC
- Rock Regional Hospital, Derby, KS
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY
Congratulations to the hospitals we’ve partnered with on their impressive achievements in patient safety. Ovation Healthcare has had the opportunity to work with a number of our clients through education, coaching, data analysis, and strategic guidance that supports strides in enhancing patient safety practices that impact Leapfrog scores. By prioritizing patient safety, these hospitals have revealed their commitment to providing high-quality care to their patients and their continued pursuit towards excellence in healthcare.